Friday 28 December 2012

Day Seventeen

Well with the holidays getting in the way I am a few days late to updating the blog. So far we've been on the cyclosporine now for a whole 17 days! So far so good. I'm starting to see improvements to him not being so itchy all the time. He is able to be pet quite a bit and get his love and attention that he so LOVES to get from people and not end up in a total itch fest! This alone is a HUGE accomplishment for him he hasn't been able to be doted on and not get the mega itchies for quite some time now.  I don't have much to really fill in and say for the blog so I'll let the pictures do my talking for the week.


Neck close up - December 28, 2012

Tummy area, look the redness is subsiding! - December 28, 2012

NOM NOM NOM Cheese Treats - December 28, 2012

Side view - December 28, 2012


Under the armpits - December 28, 2012

Nap time, photos are exhausting - December 28, 2012

Look my sister is trying to get cozy and sleep too - December 28, 2012

Ta ta for now, I have to get my beauty rest - <3 Festus 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's just fantastic on the progress already! He'll be completely itch-free in no time.

    ReplyDelete